TrainSafe provides professional online compliance training via a world leading Learning Management System platform.
TrainSafe is HealthSafe’s online compliance training platform that is very intuitive and feature packed with automation technology designed to simplify the management of all business training. TrainSafe includes a robust library with hundreds of video eLearning courses localised to specific regions including local languages and accents.
With TrainSafe, managing and delivering compliance training has never been easier!
- Browser based learner management
- Customisable prebuilt courses
- Course authoring
- System integration via web services
- Support for SCORM (Shareable Content Object Reference Model) courses
- Trainee photo snapshot ID verification
TrainSafe is designed for all computer skill levels with the following key features:
- Accessed via smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers
- Cloud based software platform
- No software to install and manage
- Learn to manage the platform in under 30 minutes
- Ready for use out of the box system
- Set-up available within only 48 hours
TrainSafe provides an extensive course library that is designed to meet the needs of any sized business in most locations worldwide. TrainSafe’s library provides localised courses relating to specific legislative regions to ensure quality training that achieves a business result. In Australasia alone, TrainSafe provides over 100 courses covering Human Resources, Safety, Wellbeing and Leadership topics.
Key TrainSafe topics are thoroughly researched with multiple third party experts also providing reviews and feedback prior to publishing. These third party partners can include:
- Human Resource Legal Firms
- Universities and Tafe organisations
- Registered Training organisations
- Other key subject matter experts
The business impact of video eLearning:
- 75% of employees prefer to watch video than text
- 65% of the world’s population are visual learners
- 60% increase in learner retention
- A photo is worth 1,000 words
- Video is 25 photos a second
- The brain processes video 60,000 times faster
- 50% increase in employee productivity